Old meets new. We will all return to our roots. This binding free, short ‘n wide Weston Pow Surfer floats effortlessly in powder like a riding a wave of the frozen ocean.
*Lacking metal edges and bindings, this board is not recommended for resort riding. You will have a difficult time on hardpack.*
- Stalwart Wood Core - This is our classic, no-frills, all poplar snowboard core.
- Swallowtail - The tail on this board will help you swim through powder like a fish in the sea while maintaining durability as each tail is structurally reinforced with carbon.
- 3D Foam Pad + Leash Attachment - help to keep you attached to your pow surfer when you aren't using bindings.
- Optional Binding Inserts - Just in case you feel like you want to send it a little harder and use some bindings.
- Metalless Edges - On this snowboard, we removed any metal edges so that when you have to bail, you reduce the risk of being caught in the crossfire of your board heading downhill.
- Electra Sintered Base - Carbon additives distribute static friction across the base, creating a more even film of water to glide on and our fastest base.
- Tri-Axe Glass - Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls - Highly durable sidewall that protects the snowboard's core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips - Our tip and tail spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- 1% For the Planet - 1% of our total sales goes to offset our carbon footprint and donate substantially to the National Forest Foundation.
Four Year Warranty
Snowboarder Ability Level: Beginner-Advanced
Snowboard Shape: Directional
Snowboard Flex: Medium